With three weeks go to, the teams in green are locked in. Teams in yellow are on the bubble; teams in red are on the outside looking in. So where are the scores? Here are the scores:
- Street Academy - 25 points (+3)
- Woo Hoo A Go Go - 23 1/2 points (+ 1/2)
- Big Red Machine - 22 points
- Stern Fans - 18 1/2 points (+ 1/2)
- Beer Addled Brains - 15 points
- Mayhem - 14 points
- Tres Hombres - 10 points (+5)
- Brown Van Experience - 6 points
- Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear - 3 points
- Donna Martin Graduates - 3 points
- Clay Aiken's Skidmarks - 3 points
- 40 oz. Bounce - 1 point
Ironic thing, though ... Clay Aiken's Skidmarks had a chance to pick up a point for third place, they had the right answer and bet it all.
Oh wait... they thought they bet it all, but one of their teammates actually changed their "all" bet to a "one point" bet. And since the question was about 6 levels of easy (Until 2001, what Eastern city has a morning newspaper called the Constitution?), everybody nailed it - meaning that if the original "all" bet were allowed to stand, the Skidmarks would have been in the money.
It's not over yet.
For me ... I can relax for a change. Put my feet up.
Less stress for me.